Wednesday, May 1, 2024

rLn's TESTIMONY 2024

TOday, (intellectually AND experientially) i KNOW The ONE TRUE Living TRIune GOD Who is THE Creator of HIS Universe -- ALL things visible and ALL things INvisible! And because i am HIS creature, dependent upon HIM for each and every breath, for my very existence -- i owe GOD my total allegiance, committed to obeying HIS revealed Will, as recorded in His HOLY Word, The Bible. i KNOW this Sovereign GOD as my Holy FATHER, as my Beloved LORD JESUS and MESSIAH, as my INdwelling SPIRIT of TRUTH, HOLY Comforter and Helper. HalleluYAH! \o/

BUT before August 2003, in rebellious PRIDE -- i was senselessly DISobedient to ALL of GOD's Commandments (whether in thought or word or actual DOing). i broke ALL of GOD's HOLY Laws for godly and righteous living. i bowed my knee to my fleshly idols of SELF-Focus, SELF-Pleasure, SELF-Pride. i misused GOD’s name, violated the Sabbath-Sunday, dishonored my parents, stole, lied, coveted, killed with my words, committed adultery in my heart -- for CHRIST JESUS Himself said that whenever i LUSTed after a man with my eyes, i've ALREADY committed adultery in my HEART!

i was BORN with a sinFULL nature. GOD's Word of TRUTH described my natural SELF before GOD interrupted my HELL-bound spiral INto JUDGMENT and Eternal PUNISHMENT. GOD's HOLY Word says: “The ACTS of the SINful NATURE are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy...' Through GOD's TRUTH in Galatians 5:19-21, i was warned: 'that IF i live like this, i will NOT inherit the Kingdom of GOD.'

From the ABUNDANCE of my sinFULL Heart, came forth UNwholesome, filthy and foolish talk, coarse jesting, bitterness, anger, wrath, shouting and slander, ALL sorts of impurity, greed, gossip, malice, impure motives, flattery... lies! GOD's Word convicted me of the TRUTH about my Heart: HOW deceitFULL it is above ALL things, HOW desperately SICK (Jeremiah 17:9)! i was naturally born a SIN-natured SIN-DOer -- practicing what was NATURAL to my sinFULL nature! Like Adam, i was a prideFULL rebel, an enemy of GOD, for it was my NATURAL inclination to rebel against GOD -- choosing to do my OWN will instead of doing GOD's Will, choosing to please MY own SELF instead of pleasing GOD, choosing to glory in MY own SELF instead of ascribing ALL GLORY to GOD!

i WAS part of the Walking DEAD of the world -- physically alive, BUT spiritually DEAD! i WAS HELL-bound, part of THAT UNsaved humanity -- 'the cowardly and UNbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually IMmoral persons and sorcerers and IDOLaters and ALL liars, whose part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the Second DEATH' -- Eternal HELL (Revelation 21:8).

BUT in 2003, when GOD IN CHRIST by The Holy SPIRIT's SUPERnatural LIFE-giving POWER, quickened ALIVE my DEAD spirit by REgenerating me aNEW, REbirthing me by GOD's GRACE alone -- by gifting me with REPENTANCE, with a NEW heart to LOVE GOD and others, a NEW mind SET on His WORD of TRUTH, with a NEW childlike Disposition of grateful and reverential OBEDIENCE to ALL of HIS Commands -- GOD reconciled me back to a LOVE-Relationship with Himself THROUGH and IN CHRIST -- i was made a NEW creation, BORN AGAIN of GOD by The Holy SPIRIT; the OLD things that were of MErlin have passed away; and TOday, as rLn -- GOD's NEW things have come! HalleluYAH! \o/

TOday, my personal REALity is this -- 'to LIVE IS CHRIST and to DIE IS GAIN' (Philippians 1:21). Because my Beloved LORD JESUS DIED in my place to pay IN-FULL the Price of DEATH for my SINs, because The Holy SPIRIT joined me INto CHRIST's Body, because my Holy FATHER chose me as one of His LOVE-Gifts to His ONE and ONLY Begotten SON -- i am NO LONGER under GOD's Condemnation, NO LONGER under His WRATH, NO LONGER bound for EVERlasting HELL! HalleluYAH! \o/


i KNOW (intellectually AND experientially) that because GOD has lavished HIS own Agape-LOVE into my heart -- i am enABLEd by The Holy SPIRIT withIN to personally LOVE GOD and others. i KNOW that GOD causes ALL things to work together for my GOOD, because HE has made me part of the CALLED according to HIS Purpose. Because GOD foreknew me before Time, HE also PREdestined me to become conformed to the Image of His ONLY Begotten SON, CHRIST JESUS, THE PREEMINENT Firstborn among many brothers and sisters in GOD's Eternal Family; and because GOD The FATHER predestined and called and justified me through GOD The SON -- i also SHALL be glorified: spirit and soul AND body! HalleluYAH! \o/

i KNOW that i was not REDEEMED with corruptible things like silver or gold... BUT with Precious BLOOD, as of a LAMB unblemished and spotless, the very BLOOD of CHRIST. i KNOW that i have been BORN AGAIN not of corruptible seed but INcorruptible --  through the LIVING and ENDURING Word of GOD. i KNOW that GOD's GRACE is ALWAYS sufficient for ALL my circumstances, for HIS SUPERnatural POWER is perfected in my weakness. For IN CHRIST -- united with GOD The SON by The Holy SPIRIT's ALL-Mighty Workings withIN, both to WILL and to DO -- i am emPOWERed to do ALL things through CHRIST Who strengthens me. HalleluYAH!


i KNOW that my 2xborn soul is wholly GOD's Workmanship, REcreated IN CHRIST JESUS for good works, which GOD my FATHER prepared beforehand so that i would walk in them. i KNOW that because of GOD's Saving Work through CHRIST -- i have been made a citizen of GOD's Kingdom, with a glorious inheritance awaiting me IN The GLORY. i KNOW that i am indeed a child of GOD because The Holy SPIRIT withIN leads me to follow hard after CHRIST, conforming me more and more INto CHRIST's likeness, so that i may BE to the Praise of The GLORY of CHRIST -- my ALL IN ALL! HalleluYAH! \o/

i KNOW that NO one and NO thing can EVER separate me from the LOVE of CHRIST JESUS, my Beloved LORD! NO affliction, or turmoil, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword! i am FULLY convinced that NEITHER Death, nor Life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, NOR ANY OTHER created thing, will be able to separate me from the LOVE of GOD, which is IN CHRIST JESUS, my Beloved LORD! HalleluYAH! \o/


Therefore -- the ONE THING i do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching, straining forward to what lies ahead, i PRESS ON -- one day at a time, one step at a time -- with ALL my Soul and Heart and Mind and Strength toward the Goal, for The PRIZE of the UPward call of GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. For i have been crucified with CHRIST, and it is NO LONGER i who live -- but CHRIST lives IN me. And the LIFE which i NOW live in the flesh, i live by FAITH IN The SON of GOD, Who LOVED me and GAVE Himself up for me (Galatians 2:20). HalleluYAH! \o/


BLESS The LORD JESUS, O my soul! ALL that is withIN me -- BLESS HIS HOLY Name! BLESSED BE The GOD and FATHER of my Beloved CHRIST JESUS, Who has blessed me with EVERY spiritual blessing in the Heavenly Places IN CHRIST! BLESS The SPIRIT of TRUTH, my HOLY Comforter and Source of LIVING Water! BLESS The ONE TRUE Living TRIune Sovereign GOD! AMEN. \o/

1 comment:

  1. When i repeatedly say "i KNOW" in this testimony, it's because The ONE TRUE Living TRIune Sovereign GOD (by His exceedingly abundant GRACE) has taught me WHO and WHAT HE IS -- intellectually, through illuminating His Word of TRUTH to my reNEWed MINDset; and experientially, by applying these FACTs about Himself IN the REALity of my day-to-day Life-101. By GOD's GRACE alone, i KNOW GOD personally, intimately, JOYfully -- my mind AND heart wholly touched with GOD Himself!

    'NOT that i have already obtained it OR have already become perfect, BUT i PRESS ON so that i may lay hold of that for which also i was laid hold of by CHRIST JESUS. i do not consider myself as having laid hold of it YET, but ONE THING i do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, i PRESS ON toward the Goal for the PRIZE of the UPward call of GOD IN CHRIST JESUS' (Philippians 3:1-14).

    ReplyDelete