Thursday, August 4, 2011

GOD Is BeautiFUL In ALL Ways, Always!

"Naked i came from my mother's womb, And naked shall i return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." (Job 1:21)

"Shall we indeed accept good from GOD, and shall we not accept adversity?" In all this Job did not sin with his lips. (Job 2:10)

...they saw JESUS walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid. But He said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid." (John 6:19-20)

For You are my lamp, O LORD; The LORD shall enlighten my darkness. (2 Samuel 22:29)

He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. (Psalm 23:2)

Bless the LORD, O my soul! All that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul! And forget not all His benefits... Who redeems my life from destruction... (Psalm 103)

As a father pities his children, so the LORD pities those who fear Him. (Psalm 103:13)

And we know that GOD causes everything to work together for the good of those who love GOD and are called according to His purpose for them. (Romans 8:28)

Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you. (Psalm 55:22)

The young lions lack and suffer hunger; but those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing. (Psalm 34:10)

...though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil; for You are with me... (Psalm 23:4)

Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. (John 15:2)

Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor? (Romans 9:21)

i know that You can do everything, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You. (Job 42:2)

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. (James 1:2-3)

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)

If i take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. (Psalm 139:9-10)

Where can i go from Your Spirit? Or where can i flee from Your presence? (Psalm 139:7)

(GOD's creation expressed beautifully in Matei and Naselesele area -- Taveuni, FIJI)

No comments:

Post a Comment